It's true! I saw it on the Nutro Knowledge Network!
Our humans have to give us peanut butter this month!
Peanut butter filled toys, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter doggie candy, peanut butter treats, peanut butter doggie ice cream, peanut butter doggie cake..............................
So many yummy choices! Bark your demand for peanut butter!
Can you believe Mom doesn't have any peanut butter??? She claims it will stick in my fur and make a mess. She also says it has too many calories for a small dog like me. The nerve! Thankfully I have my Peanut Butter Nutro Crunchy Treats. Peanut butter month is saved!!
Reasons Mom should give me peanut butter Nutro Crunchy Treats:
- It's Peanut Butter month!
- They are yummy! Made with real peanut butter!
- Nutro Crunchy Treats won't stick in my fur - no mess!
- They only have 6 calories per treat - fits my calorie allowance.
- I can even have more than one! The chart says a 15 pound dog can have 7 treats a day! I am only 13 pounds (so I can't have 7), but I can have 5 or 6!
- They have healthy stuff in them like oatmeal and brown rice - whole grains (NO wheat or corn)
- They are all natural, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
|Baron and I enjoyed our peanut butter crunchy treats today!|
If you are a small dog like me, one bag will last a while! To help keep them fresh, seal the bag tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
Do you love peanut butter? Have you tried Peanut Butter Nutro Crunchy Treats? What is your favorite peanut butter treat?
Disclaimer: "This post was written by a Nutro Knowledge Network member and sponsored by the Nutro Company."