On June 12, 2012, my pals Daisy, Gretchen, and Banjo (@germanshorthair) awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award! I am sorry it took me so long to post about it. There was a lot going on in my world at the time. BOL!! On June 12, 2012 I was alerted to this award by a tweet from @germanshorthair saying that "we gave your awesome blog an award"and there was a link to their blog Barking for Joy! about it!
Thank you Daisy, Gretchen, and Banjo!
With this award are a couple of responsibilities:
1. Share 10 things about myself that you may not know.
2. Pass on this award to 6 bloggers I find creative.
10 things about me:
- I am a medical alert service dog.
- I don't like to have my tushie fur brushed, or my teeth. BOL!!
- I am not always nice to other dogs (Mom is very embarrassed about this and keeps sending me back to school to work on my "dog issue")
- I like to bark at and chase cats, squirrels, birds, lizards........(Mom is also embarrassed about my chasing cats, she loves cats. We had a cat the first 3 years of my life. Mom doesn't know why I want to chase them after growing up in a house with a cat.)
- I am not allowed to eat anything with pork in it, I have a sensitivity to it. (This is a huge disappointment to me. At #NipClub I am known for my love of bacon)
- I love to play fetch with squeaky toys - indoors. I won't fetch them outside. BOL!!
- I had bilateral knee surgery as a puppy for luxated patellas.
- I have been known to wiggle on my back and unclasp my leash! (Mom looks for very difficult clasps now. BOL!! Screw-lock carabiners are her favorite type, impossible for me to undo)
- I am 13 pounds, that is twice the size of a standard Pom. I am not fat, just big. Poms were 30 pound working dogs once upon a time.
- I have a little underbite. (That cute smile in many of my photos is really my bottom teeth. BOL!!)
I also like to bark! BOL!!! ................ As if you couldn't tell!
Okay, so many (all) of the things aren't secrets, but they are as close to secrets as a chatterbox like me has. BOL!!! It sort of sounds like a list of my flaws. BOL!! I think they are pretty good as far as flaws go. Does that mean I am pawfect? BOL!
|Love my Angry Bird toys from Hartz|
Now to pass on this award to 6 creative blogs!